Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Welcome


Well, since blogging has become so popular, I figure some of you might want to here what I have to say about the internet. Being I'm on it for ump-teen hours a day. I don't promise to update this regularly, but if you find what I have to be of interest drop me a line and I can let you know when I come up with more stuff to put on here, and feel free to ask questions, if this turns into an ask and answer that'd be cool too.



Topics


Things that I'd like to cover are summed up in one key word: Internet. So if it's a cool code in JS or ASP or something of the sort, or even highlighted a new technology that I think is cool then I'll pop 'er on. Might highlight some sites of interest like YouTube, which is a Viral video site (maybe I'll discuss what that means next blog). Also, Anti-virus, Anti-parisite, and other such 'security'. Not to forget anything search engine related, like making a blog for your site, and how to get traffic to that blog (hey, you're here aren't you).



So until next time I get a little free time, later tater.

No comments: